CELEBRATING OUR 28th YEAR AT THE CEDAR LEE THEATRE!
SHOWS ARE THE FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH
Awarded "Best Of Cleveland 2009: Best Happy Campers" by Scene Magazine!
"Best Of Cleveland 2008: Best Cult Acting Troupe" by Cleveland Magazine!
SHOW RULES & ROCKY HORROR ETIQUETTE
1. DO NOT THROW ANYTHING AT THE SCREEN.
2. DO NOT THROW OR SQUIRT ANYTHING AT THE CAST.
3. PLEASE THROW EVERYTHING UP AND BACK.
4. STAY IN YOUR SEAT AT ALL TIMES (excepting The Time Warp and when otherwise instructed to do so.)
5. KEEP YOUR FEET OFF THE SEATS.
6. NO OPEN FLAMES IN THE THEATRE.
7. THE THEATRE CONCESSION STAND & LOBBY CLOSE ONCE THE FILM STARTS.
NO LOITERING IS ALLOWED IN THE THEATRE LOBBY AFTER THE SHOW HAS BEGUN.
ANYONE WHO EXITS THE THEATRE WILL NOT BE RE-ADMITTED.
8. THINGS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE THEATRE:
one handful of rice
flashlight or glowstick
squirtgun (must be EMPTY upon entering the theatre, you can fill it at the SINK with WATER)--NO SUPERSOAKERS!
9. THINGS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE THEATRE (including but NOT limited to):
ANY FOOD PRODUCT other than a handful of rice and dry toast
.....and anything not listed in Rule #8
9. ALL PURSES, BAGS, JACKETS AND POCKETS MAY BE SEARCHED BEFORE ENTERING THE THEATRE. PLEASE LEAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU DO
NOT WANT FOUND IN YOUR CAR.
10. NO VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES ARE ALLOWED INTO THE THEATRE.
THE THEATRE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONFISCATE ANY PROPS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE THEATRE'S RULES WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE
THEATRE WITHOUT A REFUND.
ROCKY HORROR PROP ETIQUETTE 101:
So, you're going to Rocky Horror for the first time and you have no idea what to bring??
Fear not--we have survival kits available for sale in the theatre lobby before the show. Prop kits are $3.00 each.
But what do you do with all this stuff? Here's a little tutorial to help you out:
HANDFUL OF RICE: to be thrown during the wedding scene at the beginning of the film (along with the people doing the same in the film)
SQUIRTGUN: to be squirted UPWARDS and BACK to simulate rain when Brad & Janet are walking in the rain
NEWSPAPER: to be worn on your head when Janet does the same during Over At The Frankenstein Place
FLASHLIGHT/GLOWSTICK: to be used when Brad & Janet sing "There's a light..."
NOISEMAKERS: to be used during the creation scene when the Transylvanians do the same
RUBBER GLOVES: to be snapped when Frank does the same during the creation scene
TOAST: to be thrown when Frank proposes "a toast"
PARTY HAT: to be worn when Frank puts on one during the dinner scene
BELL: to be rung when Frank sings "Did you hear a bell ring?" in the song Planet Schmanet Janet
If you have any questions or concerns about the show's rules and/or props,
please send us an e-mail.
back to the main page